In order to view Jumpseatnews.com, you must allow session cookies for the duration of your visit. This is done for security reasons, ensuring that only UAL employees view the pages. The default setting on most browsers is to accept session cookies automatically; however, your web browser may have been configured to not accept cookies.
- From the AOL Toolbar, select Settings.
- Select Preferences
- Select Internet Properties (WWW)
- Select the Privacy tab
- Select Advanced
- Deselect override automatic cookie handling button
- Click OK to exit.
Using Internet Explorer?
It is unlikely that your Internet Explorer web browser has been set to block session cookies. But if so, try the following:
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options. You see the Internet Options dialog that provides a number of tabs that allow you to set your browser preferences.
- To enable session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
- From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
- Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies
Close this Window