Jumpseatnews.com - United Airlines flight attendant resources

W-2 Statements

Source: Various Reports

Date: 12/20/2011

If you need to get a copy of your W2 form, please visit this page: https://www.paperlessemployee.com/united 

From there, you can either create your account or sign back in.  

According to AFA, "Several years ago, the option to receive your annual W-2 statement electronically became available. If you have already registered for electronic statements will carry over for the 2011 year. If you have not yet registered, but wish to do so, the deadline is January 13, 2012 to receive 2011 tax forms electronically. If you wish to continue to receive a paper W-2, you should verify your home mailing address by December 31, 2011 on United’s intranet “My Info” page."

< Return to home page

Printed from www.jumpseatnews.com. Have a nice day!
© 1999-2017 Jumpseatnews.com.  Powered by Cocky. Support Us | Contact Us | United Airlines news from Jumpseatnews