Inflight Services is needing additional International Service Managers (ISMs) in 2013.
If you are interested in becoming an ISM, you have until Jan. 20 to submit your application and letter of recommendation to an ISM supervisor in your base. Requirements for a successful candidate are:
- Minimum of three years as a flight with the company. Based a minimum of three months in HTA, HOS, NTA, NLS (months do not have to be consecutive), and based where additional ISMs are needed at the start of initial ISM training.
- Exemplary performance and dependability work record.
- Letter of recommendation from an active ISM.
- Successful completion of interview with Inflight Services management.
- Successful completion of initial ISM training.
- One-year commitment to the program.
If you have any questions about the job requirements, training, or any other aspect of the program, see a base ISM supervisor.